workingpoor

jurisdiction?

Not sure if this is the proper thread to post this on but I couldn't think of one more appropriate. My wife and I are trying to buy a home in North Carolina. We found one, a foreclosure by HUD, and made an offer (lowball obviously). It was accepted and our realtor E-mailed us the contract. (we live in NJ). We signed it, and overnighted it back to him, who signed his parts and overnighted it to HUD. 3 days go by with no word from HUD except that it is being reviewed. Last night our realtor calls to inform us that the contract was rejected because he didn't initial the home inspection page. After reading my copy of the contract, I realized the home inspection page doesn't require his signature. Only ours and the selling realtor. I called him to tell him this and he said it was too late, the house is under contract with another buyer. The HUD office he has been dealing with is in Atlanta, we are in NJ and the home and our realtor are in NC. I have a bid acceptance in black and white that, in my opinion, is grounds to sue for breach. I just need to know where...