Dynamic recovery out of no where

billy99

First of all hello everyone, it has been a while since I was last here.

I got a call from a place called Dynamic Recovery, and I have no clue as to who they are. I have no letters from them just the call, asking for my spouse or myself. Has anyone ever dealt with this company?.

I  am planning to write them a dv letter once or if they send me something in the mail.

Also. I have read some of the posts here talking about font size in DC letters, is there a certain font size DC have to use?..

Thanks for any and all replies.

I've heard of them, they are just a run of the mill collections firm.  You can be proactive and call them back and ask for a mailing address - you can send them a DV letter and get it over with.  Who knows if they are going to follow the law and follow up the call with a letter to you.  They may not.  

They called one time so far, and I haven't heard else anything as of yet. The one time they did call it was a voice mail, so I didn't speak to anyone. But, I have no problem sending them a C&D letter, and keeping records of their calls and letters.

Also they have to send you a dunning letter, if they don't you can't really sue them for that, cause the courts have held that they only need to show they have a mailing system for dunning letter. What I do in those cases is wait 15 days or so if they don't send crap send the DV letter stating that on such day they called, and you didn't recieved nothing in written so you are sending the DV letter.