Sent Meet and Confer now lawyer office calls......

Hi, just a had a quick question. I sent off a M&C letter to my plaintiff's lawyer Dec.5th. They rcvd it Dec. 10th and now 2 days later someone from the law office decides to call me. The M&C letter was for an insufficient response to my BOP. They sent me one billing statement, a Bill of Sale that didn't say anything about the account in question nor did it have my name anywhere and a copy of a credit card agreement. So I basically told them that wasn't enough and I needed more. So I get a call (I let it go to VM) from some lady (not even the lawyer) saying she wants to discuss the letter. I don't think I should be discussing anything with her as she is not the one suing me. So what do I do? Is a call normal after a M&C letter?

Hi 1stStep, to my rescue again! :-)  Ok, I was thinking they were probably trying to settle but it through me off when it wasn't even the lawyer that called. I will call and ask to speak to the lawyer directly. Then I guess I can expect him to tell me that he doesn't have anything that I requested, lol. O boy....Thanks again.