Plaintiff used whiteout to edit interrogatories?

roadkill

Interrogatories as sent

7.        Please state the total number of affidavits signed by Perdi ackson Boy on 4/6/2012 (Relevance Robo-signing).

Plantiffs replied with

7.        Please state the total number of affidavits signed by Perdi ackson Boy on 4/6/2012 Blob of whiteout

RESPONSE:  Plaintiff objects to this Interrogatory on the basis of relevance and the fact that it would not lead to the admission of any relevant admissible evidence.

Can I burn them with this and to what extent?

Background

Who CAV PORT

Amount  8,000

At the Meet and Confer/Motion to Compel stage.

They got nothing so far, an affidavit and 3 (Tried to get me to authenticate) statements.

Longtime lurker who really appreciates what you guys and gals do here.

Did you file a copy of your original 'rogs with the Court?  If so, then the Court will see that it was whited-out. 

edit - to expand on it a bit, I don't think you even needed to make mention of the "relevance - robosigning" in your 'rogs...but since you did, and they then whited out and said "not relevant", i think you have at least evidence of shady behaviours, if nothing else.  I'd prepare to Subpoena the perdi Ackson Boy character.