Anybody use online disputing??

NewLife4Me

I started out that way, and the "easier" trade lines were successfully removed or corrected by disputing online. I found that with the tougher or more complicated tradelines it takes more than an online dispute because you have to use different methods,and/or your reasons for disputing aren't listed in the online dispute options. They require you dispute in writing with a return receipt for your records. Experian, for example, will not let you dispute some tradelines a second time once they've come back as verified- I have no idea how this is determined, because some you can dispute more than once. Equifax you can dispute the same item multiple times, for different reasons, but it seems to me they always caome back as ,"we have verified this item belongs to you"- so I guess it just depends. I have some medical/ER bills that I am disputing, and started out disputing them online, but as long as the Collection Agency responds to the CB's within 30 days and tells them they verified it, it remains, regardless of the reason I disputed them. That's why I started firing off letters, with the reason I was disputing, because yes, I am in fact the person A DEBT belongs to, but the amount is incorrect, see where I'm going ? I'm glad you've had good success, and believe me I am no expert(in fact, I hesitated to even answer your post because I know very little), I have just found that one can only go so far disputing online.

It's tough to prove when the maximum allowed time for investigations is up when you use online disputes.  When you send things CMRRR, you have proof when they received the disputes.  You don't want the golden moment of having the bureaus take too long and have you miss the opportunity for removal!