Question Letter to Meet and Confer

Question:   Does a copy of  the "meet and confer" letter that I am sending to A$$et tomorrow need to be filed with the court as well?   Or just sending a copy to A$$et good enough.  

I would include copy of that letter and attach CMRRR info to the Motion to Compel that I may have to file with the Court if I get nowhere with my letter to their attorney.

Thanks Racecar.... honestly, not sure what the point is with this article?   I am not going to compromise and act cordial to this JDB...

Why should I?  I ask: Would they do that for the person they are suing and usually suing that person usually with little to no merit for doing so.    

Am I missing something?

It was just explaining meet and confer /and how important the courts see good faith attempts in resolving discovery issues.Its from a different state anyway, just for information purposes.If you ever have to meet and confer,the article has some good tips to use so you come out ahead in the game.