Chapter 7 removed after 2 years...NOW WHAT???

dimon

Hello everyone, 

Ok, I removed the chapter 7 from only 1 bureau (Equifax). I wanted to ask what are my next steps should be,

I still show 3-5 accounts including in bankruptcy and bankruptcy itself in TU and Experian. I disputed TU and waiting on the result.

Want to ask the community for some advise on what to do next.

Thank you.

can't attach the screen here for some reason...but here what is says

">>> We have reviewed the bankruptcy information. XXXXX The results are: This item has been deleted from

the credit file. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: Federal Bankruptcy Court, (address here)

can't attach the screen here for some reason...but here what is says

">>> We have reviewed the bankruptcy information. XXXXX The results are: This item has been deleted from

the credit file. If you have additional questions about this item please contact: Federal Bankruptcy Court, (address here)

Does deletion means you're settled with the debt or the debt is considered paid?

When a bureau deletes the information from your credit report, they are supposed to share it with the other two bureaus, but that doesn't mean the other two bureaus have to do anything about it.  You probably did get lucky.  

I would work on getting the accounts included in BK off your credit report now by disputing if you haven't already done so.  If you have done so, it's time to change the reason for the dispute.