Getting Account Off Credit Report

I am not sure if I have this question in the right forum or not, but here it goes.

So I was sued by a JDB and ended winning in court and getting it dismissed with prejudice. The JDB left no negative trade lines or anything so it isn't on my credit report. However I am trying to figure out if there is a way I can get the creditor that originally gave me the credit card off from my credit report. I feel like since it was dismissed with prejudice that I should be able to get the original debt taken off since the JDB couldn't prove it belonged to me. Thoughts? I have had the debt verified through the credit agencies who just updated my file to say that the account was charged off. -.-

Thanks

However I am trying to figure out if there is a way I can get the creditor that originally gave me the credit card off from my credit report. I feel like since it was dismissed with prejudice that I should be able to get the original debt taken off since the JDB couldn't prove it belonged to me.

Just because the JDB couldn't prove they owned the debt doesn't mean the OC didn't own it.  A JDB's case has nothing to do with whether or not the OC owned and originated the account.

So getting it dismissed didn't really help my score at all?

Look at the glass as half full.  By getting the case dismissed, you don't have a judgment against you that could have appeared on your credit report and made your score worse...not to mention wage garnishment, etc.

You did a good job defending yourself.  Congratulations.  :-D