CAN A CC BE TRANSFERED TO SOMEONE ELSE

Can a cc be transferred to a family member into there name who wants to assume responsibility of the charges that are on it now.  Or would the bank make them apply for their own cc?  If so, would the family member become the main and only Gaurantor & completely resposible for the prevouse charges before the transfer?

They would have to apply on their own  with the same CC company. You do not have the authority to grant credit on behalf of the lender. The only thing you can do as a cardholder is ask the company to issue a second card on the account, with the other person's name on it. Be advised that if you do this, you are responsible for anything they charge because it is still your account.

Can the Lender itself grant a transfer of my cc to a new business owner?  This happened to a friend of mine in-which the Bank issued a new cc with the "New Business Name, the business owners name.  The NEW cc had a totally different cc #.  This happened upon the bank asking the new business owner for their Tax ID #, thier Business Lic. # & other Business related documents.  The cc company sent my friend a copy of the new business cc with his name on it, even though he has nothing to do with that business.  When he pulled his 3 credit reports, it did not show on any of them, not even prior to the "Transfer".  His not even sure if he's responsible for any of his chargers prior to the transfer or to charges under the new cc.  He did not sent any documents to the bank but did call them & asked for the transfer.  I want to do the same if possible w/out being responsible for any of my current charges & future charges if a new card under the business happens!!