Sign in to follow this  
Tococattle

need help with special interrogatory questions 1 and 2 and attachments

Yes if you look at the links in my signature line it will take you to posts with the discovery stuff. BOP is good and Form interrogatories are very good, also admissions a little later would be good.

You seem a little stressed out(don't worry it is a common theme here. you are spinning wildly and now you have landed here) So take a few minutes to calm down, we can help and have a lot of the ground work done for these things here.

So read the links in thmy signature line and it leads you to samples of the discovery stuff, the motions and stuff and further you are among friends here and credit warriors. We got your back. and can help you to fight them.

Don't let them get into your head like this anymore. We all know we have been there before you when you have some time see us all come on here going "Help I am pulling my hair out and am lost what do I do now?!?"

Welcome to CIC we help each other.

• Like 2

I’m sorry to sound ignorant but I can’t find the BOP and interrogatory for on your signature.

You don't sound ignorant, you sound like you are learning. And there is only time for a short learning curve, so ask. You can re-word a response a thousand different ways, but the main thing is that you fight them. 

• Like 1

THANKS I found the forms.

I put together the response to plantiff first request for production documents .  I ubderstood that one.  .  The other one is a informal  format of questions.  .

1.  Can I mail my interrogatory answers to them with the plaintiff request and put them all on the proof of service.

2. I'm confused with the terminology of BOP bill of purchases and interrogatory  plaintiff questions.  I was going to use the same form they sent me ( interrogatory form  , but you  or someone other told me not to. 

so i'm confused.  I would like to sent this today . 

thanks

Tococattle

THANKS I found the forms.

I put together the response to plantiff first request for production documents .  I ubderstood that one.  .  The other one is a informal  format of questions.  .

1.  Can I mail my interrogatory answers to them with the plaintiff request and put them all on the proof of service.

2. I'm confused with the terminology of BOP bill of purchases and interrogatory  plaintiff questions.  I was going to use the same form they sent me ( interrogatory form  , but you  or someone other told me not to. 

so i'm confused.  I would like to sent this today . 

thanks

Tococattle

I hope I don't add to your confusion.Your main thing is to get their discovery request answered first. Then you can send your request to them Take a little more time on sending them your request, so that we can get the confusion taken care of first. I believe you have time.

After you answer their request for discovery (request for admissions, interrogatories, etc) you then send them the proof of service form with it. Get all that done then work on your discovery to them

I personally would make today's goal to get THEIR discovery answered and sent to them.

The BOP and the interrogatories are two separate things. The BOP stands for "Bill of Particulars" if you google it you will see an example, there should be on eher as well.

I would not use the form interrogatories. I would draft my own. Even if they are easier; you still have to write (draft) your own "request for production of documents" which is more important anyway and is included in the same draft of the discovery anyway, so it would actually be less work  to make your own "special interrogatories" which I think work better than the form interrogatories. I think you have time to learn more about this before you make your final decision, I would (for now) concentrate on answering their discovery.

We do disagree with each other on this site, AND  anytime I make a post; someone will always disagree with it. And yes it does add to the confusion, but we all have to make a judgement call from time to time. Hang in There!

• Like 1

sending out the discovery ( request for admission and interrogatory ) out now via usps certified with the proof of service. i will work on the others after thank yo very much 

sending out the discovery ( request for admission and interrogatory ) out now via usps certified with the proof of service. i will work on the others after thank yo very much 

Are you sending out Your answers to their discovery?

I received new papers yesterday for the law office that is suing me.  I received NOTICE TO ATTEND, DECLARATION INLIEU OF DIRECT TESTIMONY AT TRAIL.   EXHIBIT A--- Bill of Sale and assignment EXHIBIT—Card Agreement  EXHIBIT C Citi Card Statement last time I paid on the   CC  was 11/18/2008.  The total CC line was 5940 but the charges are for 7007.36.  They also sent me from DISC 015

1.  The names and street address of witnesses you intend to call at trial
  2. A description of each document that you intend to offer at trail.  attach a copy of each document available to you
  3. A description of each photograph and other physical evidence you intend to offer at trail
  4. Proof of service request for statement of witness and evidence

Please help

I now have 20 day to submit to them. 

I received new papers yesterday for the law office that is suing me.  I received NOTICE TO ATTEND, DECLARATION INLIEU OF DIRECT TESTIMONY AT TRAIL.   EXHIBIT A--- Bill of Sale and assignment EXHIBIT—Card Agreement  EXHIBIT C Citi Card Statement last time I paid on the   CC  was 11/18/2008.  The total CC line was 5940 but the charges are for 7007.36.  They also sent me from DISC 015

2. A description of each document that you intend to offer at trail.  attach a copy of each document available to you
  3. A description of each photograph and other physical evidence you intend to offer at trail

Please help

You want to object to:

DECLARATION IN LIEU OF DIRECT TESTIMONY AT TRAIL

That means they want to submit a statement from a witness instead of having to bring a witness. You want the opportunity to cross-examine. Please object to that.

please i  still need help .

Please help

I still need help

Was it a ccp98 declaration in lieu of live tetimony by "someones name" that you recieved, and do you have a trial date yet?

I received new papers yesterday for the law office that is suing me.  I received NOTICE TO ATTEND, DECLARATION INLIEU OF DIRECT TESTIMONY AT TRAIL

You need to file an objection to the declaration. (you will need to download numbered legal pleading paper to draft your own, there is no form). I also filed a response to the declaration where I denied each statement the declarant made line for line.

.   EXHIBIT A--- Bill of Sale and assignment EXHIBIT—Card Agreement  EXHIBIT C Citi Card Statement last time I paid on the   CC  was 11/18/2008.  The total CC line was 5940 but the charges are for 7007.36.  They also sent me from DISC 015

You need to find examples of motions to strike these items and see what can apply to your case to strike.

The disc 015 they sent you should say that you do not need to list witness or exhibits that are for impeachment purposes, which should fit your case, you are going to be calling their witnesses to impeach so you don't need to list them (that is my understanding of it anyway) I also listed the attorney as a witness that I was going to call. You must have a trial date in less than 45 days?

Please help

Send them the disc015 as well. You need to get a list of their witnesses and exhibits.

Trail date is March 29 2013

i will do this on Monday thanks

Ok. Monday Is President's day, so the court will be closed.

I found the pleading paper form .  I understand i need to right something. I have no education in Law.  I don't know where to start. I will look through the motion to strike, to write something up. Is the pleading paper form where i write  the motion to strike?

I just need some help.

thanks

You need to file an objection to the declaration. (you will need to download numbered legal pleading paper to draft your own, there is no form). I also filed a response to the declaration where I denied each statement the declarant made line for line.

You need to find examples of motions to strike these items and see what can apply to your case to strike.

The disc 015 they sent you should say that you do not need to list witness or exhibits that are for impeachment purposes, which should fit your case, you are going to be calling their witnesses to impeach so you don't need to list them (that is my understanding of it anyway) I also listed the attorney as a witness that I was going to call. You must have a trial date in less than 45 days?

Send them the disc015 as well. You need to get a list of their witnesses and exhibits.