Confession of judgment suit

Zelph

I was reading an article about the new Federal watchdog group for regulating Debt Collectors.

I was unaware of the possibility that I could be sued in court under a 'confession of judgment suit', without notifying me through the normal methods.  It's listed under all the bs legal mumbo jumbo everyone signs without reading on your contract.

I located a website that lists the docket schedule for my county circuit court system.  

The suits filed by collection agencies or businesses are listed as 'Telephonic Hearings'.  

I guess I'll have another link setup on my link page to monitor surprises.

Sorry,  I was on the CNN website and an article about bad debt collectors caught my eye.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/06/pf/debt-collection/index.html?iid=HP_River

I then clicked on the link about the Federal Watch link in the middle of the page and there were several links of interest, one was about 'Confession of Judgement' and clicked there.  Can't remember the author was or what website.  Then I went to 'Google' and entered C of J and read several sites about the subject.