Jump to content

Motion to Vacate

Recommended Posts

I guess I must have missed this part :(   - BK7 PRO SE, discharged 9-2010.  All reports and creditors now read zero.-- I just found though on the CLERK of Courts website under "me" - I have a 2009 judgement and subsequent "lien" from a creditor who was IIB.


Ok- so I am filing my motion to vacate this judgement correct?  Also, (in FL) The plantiff used a _____,____,____ PA. to sue me.  So do I serve notice on them, or the OC?  Also, can I send via certified mail, or do I have to have them personally served?  (personal service).  


Do I need to put anything other than my debt was discharged case # etc.. and attach final discharge?    And on the "Lein" - how can you get a Lein, when I have never nor do I own any real "property" - what are they attaching a Lein to?  Something I could own in the future?


Any advice helps :)   Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.