My BOP, please look

HiRoy

Hi. I went to the link Jewel provided to the CA court web site and am attempting to edit the document to fit my case. I'm going to post a screen grab of part of the document. Please tell me if I've done it right. The arts that say check one or both boxes and provide the paragraphs in question. Did I do those right?

I plan on checking off the boxes below, but am unable to do so in Word, so I will do it after I print the document out.

Is there anything I should add to the Other box? 

post-95544-0-97910500-1360388957_thumb.j

I have seen that other form it is from the ventura county equal access to the court website. and to comment on that you forgot to add the first things they said that they bso EVERTHING THEY CLAIM needs carification.

Seadragon,

Can you elaborate? Thanks. And is it better to use the court's form or the template form posted here? Thanks guys.

I downloaded the temp, but it won't let me edit it. Why?

TO: PLAINTIFF, PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC, AND their attorneys of record herein: Thieves & Frauds, Attorneys at Law. DEMAND IS HEREBY MADE UPON YOU, pursuant to California Code of Civil Procedure § section 454, to furnish to Defendant blahblah, within 10 days, a Bill of Particulars setting forth all items and details of the account on which the cause of action for goods, wares, and merchandise sold and delivered, money lent or paid of plaintiff’s complaint is based, including the date of each transaction, a description of the services, materials or goods supplied or other considerations rendered, the price or charge made for each item,   interest and penalty calculations, and all payments or credits that have been made to the account.  Please also provide a copy of the contract referred to in the complaint any contract between defendant and, PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC relating to the account in question, and a copy of any agreement assigning the account at issue to plaintiff.

Hi! Is this right???

Seadragon,

Can you elaborate? Thanks. And is it better to use the court's form or the template form posted here? Thanks guys.

I downloaded the temp, but it won't let me edit it. Why?

Edited by HiRoy

HI! IS THIS RIGHT? AM I MISSING ANYTHING???

TO: PLAINTIFF, PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC, AND their attorneys of record herein: Thieves & Frauds, Attorneys at Law. DEMAND IS HEREBY MADE UPON YOU, pursuant to California Code of Civil Procedure § section 454, to furnish to Defendant blahblah, within 10 days, a Bill of Particulars setting forth all items and details of the account on which the cause of action for goods, wares, and merchandise sold and delivered, money lent or paid of plaintiff’s complaint is based, including the date of each transaction, a description of the services, materials or goods supplied or other considerations rendered, the price or charge made for each item,   interest and penalty calculations, and all payments or credits that have been made to the account.  Please also provide a copy of the contract referred to in the complaint any contract between defendant and, PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES, LLC relating to the account in question, and a copy of any agreement assigning the account at issue to plaintiff.

Well, it’s probably not proper to say blahblahblah in your BOP.  I think it would be helpful if you list it just as your intend to submit, without your personal info of course.  Also, the little squiggly S thing, §, means section so you wouldn’t show both the word section and the § symbol.  Additionally, on the sample I linked to, the type in BOLD and between the [ ] brackets is the info you need to edit and make sure it applies to you case.

Good luck,

rt

HI! IS THIS RIGHT? AM I MISSING ANYTHING???

Looks like it is ready to go.  You should put it on pleading paper and sign it at the bottom.