Difficulty navigating annualcreditreport.com

Avalonia

Hi there!

This is my first post - I tried to read through a bit to make sure this hadn't already been posted.

Does anyone else find navigating annualcreditreport.com to be a big pain in the butt?  I went on tonight, put in all my info, checked the boxes for all three credit reports, and up pops Transunion report.  But there's no way to navigate to the other reports???  I printed out that page but there's no way to go forward, no link to continue, it's just 'back to annualcreditreport.com' and finally out of frustration I went back only to get the dreaded 'well, there's your free report for the year, chump!' message.  (actual wording may vary ::NahNah:: )

I still want to do my husband's but I'm afraid of messing it up again.  I remember this exact same thing happening last time I used this site too which is why I was so reluctant to try it on my own.  Am I just stupid or missing something, or what?

If you only got your Transunion account, you should be able to go back and get the other two.    I found annualcreditreport to be a little cumbersome but not crazy.  If you still can't get your report after trying them again, you can always write in and get your free report from the other two bureaus.