Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I live in the state of Ohio I'm being sued for a credit card debt. I have no income, no unemployment. I have brokerage account that would help me to make some money, but it will under the poverty level in the US.
Since I have dual citizenship, I want to move to my native country.
I will need to open another brokerage account as non-us resident and transfer the one currently have. If the credit card debtor win a judgment against me can they come after my brokerage account overseas and freeze it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.