W a n d i C h a m b e r l a i n has she ever shown? Anybody?

Right, I've seen the same thing. The lawyer knew two months in advance that I was trying to get her subpoenaed and even told the judge that he was making preparations for her to be there.

Big. Fat. Liar.

My lawyer said he's going to subpoena her, but I haven't seen or heard a thing.  Good thing I reiterated our conversation in an email so that if I lose, I can ask for my money back. BTW people, don't even use a lawyer unless they can prove to you that they've won multiple cases and are willing to fight for you.  I thought having a lawyer would intimidate the plaintiff, and I was too scared to go up against them pro se, They use the " can't guarantee you'll win" statement even though you pay hundreds of dollars for them to say "I'll do it when I get around to it". 

Malfets6-

What helped me is when she didnt show, their attorney asked if I was willing to settle and I said NO.

I think they ask because people are scared of what might happen if they say no; so they end up settling when they were literally seconds away from a win.

Know what happened with me? He said, "okay, I'm going to dismiss the case". Boom. In your position I would tell my lawyer to say no settlement. But that's JUST me. YMMV.

Malfets6-

What helped me is when she didnt show, their attorney asked if I was willing to settle and I said NO.

That's exactly what they do, I have seen it many times, most of the people do settle. A lot of times after they have finally made the last payment; the bottom feeder comes after them again for the same amount; claiming it was from a separate account for interest.