Credit Report After Bankrupcy

OCC

How should report look after filing BK?

I filed for BK in June of 2012 and it was discharged in September 2012. I had 3 that was still with the original creditor and 4 that was charged off and sold to a JDB. Had 2 Bill me Later accounts that was never even reported when they was still with original creditor. Never showed up from a JDB either.... I had Midland(was suing me), LVNV and Asset Acceptance on my credit report. Other JDB's never reported. Wasn't long after I filed BK that Midland and LVNV removed their report. Asset Acceptance left theirs on and had it listed as "included in Bankrupcy". This was on my Equifax report....... I just checked 2/3 of my credit reports. Now Asset Acceptance isn't even listed on the Equifax report? If they had it "included in BK" can they remove it like that??.....now on my current Experian report they have everything listed as "Discharged through BK Ch 7". The 3 that was still with the original creditors yet and also the 4 that was charged off. Should the other reports be listed like this also? On the Equifax report it only has the 3 that was still with the original creditors listed as "included in BK", other 6 just listed as charged off. Which way should it be? How Experian or Equifax has it? Not sure how transUnion has things listed. Will check that report once I can get a free one..

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Accounts still owned by the OC should say IIB and their balance should be $0,  Any CAs associated with those accounts should be gone.

Accounts sold to JDBS, the OC's TL should say "Sold to another lender" and their balance should be $0.  The JDB that bought them should say IIB and their balance should be $0, or they may choose not to report.   Again, any associated CAs should be gone.

Accounts still owned by the OC should say IIB and their balance should be $0,  Any CAs associated with those accounts should be gone.

Accounts sold to JDBS, the OC's TL should say "Sold to another lender" and their balance should be $0.  The JDB that bought them should say IIB and their balance should be $0, or they may choose not to report.   Again, any associated CAs should be gone.

On my Equifax report it's like that. OC's say sold/transfer and balance is $0. None of the JDB's are reporting now. How come on the Experian report it has everything listed as IIB? Even the ones that was sold?

The 3 CRAs each follow their own guidelines for how they display things. They are competitors, so you can't use one against the other. The FCRA, which governs them, only says that what tthey report must be accurate...doesn't tell them how to report.

You can try disputing the JDBs with Experian as "not mine". Perhaps the JDBs won't take the time to verify.