Frontier/DV/Settlement Offer

Good morning all. I was wondering since this is the second time it's happened in the past few weeks. If a collection agency sends a letter for collection, you send a DV letter...How is it that they can send a Settlement offer with no response to the DV?

I sent Frontier a letter well over 30 days with no response to now a Tax Time settlement offer. Is this their way of validating? The same thing happened with a another agency that i am in the processing of responding to their summons/complaint.

• Like 1

"over 30 days" of what?  You'll need to use careful non-ambiguous wording to get the best help.  Is Frontier the OC (original creditor) ?  Also, the answer to admin's question above is important.  It refers to the first 30 days after receiving the first written communication.