Pressler & Pressler & Midland, I need help.

mopman64

Received a letter today from P&P here in NJ saying that Midland purchased my past due Dell acct.  I am sending out the DV letter in a few days and want to know if I should do anything else or include anything else in DV letter.

Now I know the Dell agreement had in it a security agreement which they never acted on, I would of been happy to give them the POS computer back.  Can I use that?

I think that Dell also has Arb agreement in it but not sure.  I would like to use it and get P&P off of it.  I hear they play dirty.  

Any advise would be great.

Thanks

I don't know what you mean by play dirty other than all Debt Buyers play dirty.

Know the law and cover all of your bases and go on the offensive.  Everything gets sent certified mail with return receipt (CMRR).  Send them a DV and know what constitutes proper validation.  If they don't validate properly, send them a letterstating as such.  Know what they cannot do until they properly validate.   If they start violating the law, decide if you are going to sue them for the $1000 per violation.

Once (or rather if) they properly validate, come back here and get help for step 2.