Jump to content

How to dispute satisfied judgments?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I have three judgments, all satisfied. I am writing to the credit reports to dispute - but thought I might check to see if this is wise. They are all within the past 3 years, so I think I should. I used the form letter, and the reference numbers from my credit report.




1. Do I just say they are in error, and dispute them, or give more information?

2. Only one shows a reference number for the satisfaction - one judgment doesn't show satisfaction at all. Is this handled the same way?

3. Should I dispute all three judgments in the same letter to each credit agency?

4. Should I dispute with the court in my county at all? Or just leave it alone there, since they are satisfied?


Thanks for any help,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you! I will try. I am also doing research on this site about vacating judgments, but that seems to be for ones that were not paid, or alternatively, making sure they all show as satisfied. I am still a bit confused, so am going to read further.


Thanks again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.