FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SYS Reporting Daily??

angryatasset

I have credit monitoring through freecreditreport.com and I've noticed lately that  FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SYS has been updating an $88 collection DAILY.  I've been getting an alert every day since Feb 22nd and they apparently are updating my experian report with this stupid collection every day since.  I can't even figure out what the collection is for and it has to be older than 3 years since I've been current on everything since.  What remedies do I have for this situation?  I'm not paying a collection that they won't verify but is it legal for them to update the report daily??

Thanks!

They can update any time anything changes.  There might not be anything in the system that actually checks for differences.  What does the credit report itself say?

There is the harassment factor for people with notifications.  But first, content the CRA or service providing the notification and complain about "duplicates".