Wells Fargo email contacts

strive4credit

Don't use email even for a goodwill letter.  Do that in writing and send it via normal postal mail.  But you still need to find the address.

Additional reading: http://consumerist.com/2007/05/11/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb/

Don't do this EECB.  But the steps discussed might provide more sources for information.  Then do a lot of googling.

The return receipts are often blocked.  It's easy for a system administrator to turn off the part of a mail server that replies to those.  My employer does that for security reasons.  So just remember that if you do not get any such reply, that does not mean it was not read.

UPDATE!!!!!

I found some more email addresses doing the google thing. So I got no responses after sending it like three times. Sometimes with a return receipt. Still nothing. I only got a template response from a general mailbox that was on the email list. So I looked carefully at the email list.....I deleted the ones that came back undeliverable.......still nothing!

Then I deleted that general mailbox address and BOOM! I got a call back from someone in the "executive resolution dept" ooooohhhhh!

You are absolutely right! Here it is:

John.G.Stumpf@wellsfargo.com, david.stumpf@wellsfargo.com, Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com, James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com, Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com, Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com, David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com, David.M.Carroll@wellsfargo.com, patricia.r.callahan@wellsfargo.com, kevin.a.rhein@wellsfargo.com, Carrie.L.Tolstedt@wellsfargo.com, AVID.MODJTABAI@wellsfargo.com, lesley.mayo@wellsfargo.com, john.o.roehm@wellsfargo.com, Christopher.S.Jenkins@wellsfargo.com, don.unruh@wellsfargo.com, Shawnda.P.Jefferson@wellsfargo.com, Dawn.Dellinger@ wellsfargo.com, thomas.b.moore@wellsfargo.com, peter.h.dodd@wellsfargo.com, matthew.s.thomson@wellsfargo.com, olsonb@wellsfargo.com, bhanson@wellsfargo.com, kevin.c.webb@wellsfargo.com, andrea.g.mahoney@wellsfargo.com BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

The first address is the President. The last address is the one I had to leave off to get a call. Good luck to anyone who uses these and keep us posted if you use them. xtookewlx

UPDATE #2

A decision was made but it will be sent in writing. The rep could not say over the phone because the request had to be sent to another department. There will be a decision made by the first of the month.......stay tuned!

Meanwhile, I will be brainstorming a reconsideration goodwill letter to send straight to the president.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they said no. The rep said because of some law in 2008 companies can't reverse it unless it's they're fault. Somebody please find this for me and/or find the law that says it is up to them to do whatever. On my side, I will be writing another goodwill/disappointment/reconsideration letter straight to the Wells Fargo president. Complete with all kinds of promises to close accounts and telling my friends to do the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...