Fastest court case yet for me.

First court date over an out of SOL debt with a jdb. I asked for his atty assignment contract which they did not provide. Course they sent a few other things I asked for but they amounted to squat.

I was prepared for a long debate over the SOL on this, my whole case was going to start with that and move to their complaint if the court said it was within SOL.

The atty for the Plaintiff was very young maybe in his twenties. He approached me in the hall and asked if I was going to settle before court and that he had plenty of evidence against me, You think he scared me. I said tell it to the judge, he got real arrogant, see the Gunny was dressed in jeans and a rock and roll tee shirt,(Led Zepplin to be specific)

He started with your honor i am representing my client and have been authorized by the assignment contract to do such. I stood up and said, Objection your honor, the judge asked me why so soon, I said I have no strict proof from the Plaintiffs atty that he in fact is authorized by assignment to represent anyone today, I asked for the assignment and contract during discovery and received no such proof.

The Judge asked if he had a copy of that contract and he said no but i can have it here on the next court date if i can have a continuance, I objected again and the judge asked me if that was all I was going to do today, I said if the Plaintiff tries to make a statement that he cannot prove you bet your sweet pitooty, I said your honor this case has been going on for over a year, it is not my fault that the Plaintiff, who is an attorney is not prepared for court, he figured he could get a quick default or harass me in the hall way into signing an agreement before court. So why should the court and myself be subjected to a continuance just because he is unprepared for court. The Judge agreed.

He said produce the contract and the atty said he could not, i stood up again, and the Judge looked at me kind of snide and asked "what is it this time than you object to?" I said nothing your honor but i can make a simple motion that that will end this case right now. He said make your motion, I said I motion for a dimiss with prejudice, because it is obvious that this attorney want things his way, and that happens to be the easy way, he is in no way prepared to work for his money, since he cannot prove that he has been assigned bu his client then he has no standing to even bring a suit.

The Judge said you drive a hard bargain Gunny but i tend to agree motion to dismiss with prejudice is granted. As I was walking out of the court house the atty approached and said what the hell was that **** you pulled in court? I said in your arrogance and your attitude towards someone that is not wearing a suit and assuming by the way a man is dressed that he is incompetent and not even having the common decency to ask if I was an atty got you shot down in flames, burn baby burn.

• Like 15

First court date over an out of SOL debt with a jdb. I asked for his atty assignment contract which they did not provide. Course they sent a few other things I asked for but they amounted to squat.

I was prepared for a long debate over the SOL on this, my whole case was going to start with that and move to their complaint if the court said it was within SOL.

The atty for the Plaintiff was very young maybe in his twenties. He approached me in the hall and asked if I was going to settle before court and that he had plenty of evidence against me, You think he scared me. I said tell it to the judge, he got real arrogant, see the Gunny was dressed in jeans and a rock and roll tee shirt,(Led Zepplin to be specific)

He started with your honor i am representing my client and have been authorized by the assignment contract to do such. I stood up and said, Objection your honor, the judge asked me why so soon, I said I have no strict proof from the Plaintiffs atty that he in fact is authorized by assignment to represent anyone today, I asked for the assignment and contract during discovery and received no such proof.

The Judge asked if he had a copy of that contract and he said no but i can have it here on the next court date if i can have a continuance, I objected again and the judge asked me if that was all I was going to do today, I said if the Plaintiff tries to make a statement that he cannot prove you bet your sweet pitooty, I said your honor this case has been going on for over a year, it is not my fault that the Plaintiff, who is an attorney is not prepared for court, he figured he could get a quick default or harass me in the hall way into signing an agreement before court. So why should the court and myself be subjected to a continuance just because he is unprepared for court. The Judge agreed.

He said produce the contract and the atty said he could not, i stood up again, and the Judge looked at me kind of snide and asked "what is it this time than you object to?" I said nothing your honor but i can make a simple motion that that will end this case right now. He said make your motion, I said I motion for a dimiss with prejudice, because it is obvious that this attorney want things his way, and that happens to be the easy way, he is in no way prepared to work for his money, since he cannot prove that he has been assigned bu his client then he has no standing to even bring a suit.

The Judge said you drive a hard bargain Gunny but i tend to agree motion to dismiss with prejudice is granted. As I was walking out of the court house the atty approached and said what the hell was that **** you pulled in court? I said in your arrogance and your attitude towards someone that is not wearing a suit and assuming by the way a man is dressed that he is incompetent and not even having the common decency to ask if I was an atty got you shot down in flames, burn baby burn.

I must say your story overall is movie worthy with this included. I like the Led Zepplin touch as well. WOW you go you make all us CIC folks proud!

I just hope this is the end of all the debt collectors coming out of the walls to try and collect debts that were incurred by my sons mother, or are so old the have rust on them.

I need to devote my time to my illegal foreclosure case.