Motion for Summary Judgement from midland funding in Texas. What do I do next?

Have you opposed the motion with opposition to motion for Summary Judgment? if you did please share the points you argued. this is serious because you will have to respond to their motion with the following stuff:

A Seperate Statement of Disputed Facts

your opposition motion

and a proof of service for all that

It sounds to me as if they filed one and the time to respond has ran out because you didn't recieve it. If that is the case request 10 days to make opposition because you have not recieved the motion. If the court says no we have some points ready to go.

What you are doing is showing that there are contreversies that have to be determined at trial.

let us know ricky tic

Have you opposed the motion with opposition to motion for Summary Judgment? if you did please share the points you argued. this is serious because you will have to respond to their motion with the following stuff:

A Seperate Statement of Disputed Facts

your opposition motion

and a proof of service for all that

It sounds to me as if they filed one and the time to respond has ran out because you didn't recieve it. If that is the case request 10 days to make opposition because you have not recieved the motion. If the court says no we have some points ready to go.

What you are doing is showing that there are contreversies that have to be determined at trial.

let us know ricky tic

No I have not opposed the motion. They did send the court an affidavit (sent me a copy) that shows where they purchased the debt

File an opposition to their MSJ within the time frame allowed by your Rules of Civil Procedure.

It's not a letter .......... and the time frame will be determined by your RCP's

This will be a formal filing with the court .......... and a copy will be sent to the plaintiff's attorney of record (CMRRR).

File an opposition to their MSJ within the time frame allowed by your Rules of Civil Procedure.

It's not a letter .......... and the time frame will be determined by your RCP's

This will be a formal filing with the court .......... and a copy will be sent to the plaintiff's attorney of record (CMRRR).

Could you guide me? Do I go to the court and just tell them I want to file an opposition. How do I find out what my time frame is?