In Tennessee, call us if contacted by a debt purchaser

Recommended Posts

If you have been contacted - even called - or sued by a debt purchaser in Tennessee, contact the TN AG's Office - Consumer Affairs Division.  Most have no license to collect and therefore, you should file a complaint with the Tennessee Collections Services Board.  Even if they do have a license and if they did sue you, their Civil Warrants in Debt don't nearly comply with the law.  Report them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.