How to caption complaint with counterclaims and adding defendants

So I am in a state foreclosure case. I have been granted leave to amend my answer and affirmative defenses, as well as file counterclaims.

I am going to file several counterclaims against bank of america, however, one of the claims, trespassing, would involve adding John Does 1-99 as additional defendants, since the john does were the actual people trespassing onto our property, on the behalf of bank of america, performing 'property inspections.'

How would the header be captioned, since now bank of america would be a plaintiff and counter defendant and I would be a defendant and counter plaintiff. Where do the slimy john does go? 

COUNTER CLAIMS COUNT I—DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

It has been my experience; no matter what type of defense or counter claim , opponent will always strike it.

FYI, IL SCT had implanted a new law which will go into effect May 1st, forces lenders to utilize all options , like modification, reduced payment, short sale, etc. before foreclosure can take effect.

I'm prepared. I have already read and printed counsels canned response from all their other cases in which counterclaims or affirmative defenses have been raised. My counterclaims and affirmative defenses are sufficiently pled per existing case law that are specific and contain all the required elements to survive.

I have to say though that after reading some of the foreclosure defense mills responses or pleadings, it makes you wonder what people are spending their money on them for.