Do I send proof of service WITH demand for bill of particulars, to the plantiff?

I had a family member mail a demand for BOP to plaintiff via certified mail with return receipt. I received the return receipt but have not received anything from the plaintiffs attorney in over 15 days. I did not mail the POS-101 (proof of service ) form with the BOP, but have it here with the other court documents. The return receipt had a signature, but no printed name of date of delivery filled out. It seems odd to me that they would just blow me off, so I am curious if I did something wrong? maybe I was supposed to send copy of POS with the demand for BOP?

i am in california 

I think I answered my own question, guess I will resend with new POS attached.

"All docs you send to the plaintiff need to have a proof of service attached and signed by someone that isn't a party to the case. Send everything Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested (CMRRR) so you have proof they got it." -ASTMedic

bonus question, are CMC ( Case Management conference) and MSC ( Mandatory Settlement Conference ) the same thing? I received a date for MSC, but have heard nothing of a CMC and don't want to be surprised.

i would suggest making it clear that this is the second request and provide the first cmrr as an exhibit,  and then be on them like white on rice with the meet and confer 20 days after your second bop request.

you might be able to skip right to m&c, i mean you do have proof of service for the first one, you just didnt show it to them