Credit card cases can be beat

I found an interesting blog post in trying to find a motion to dismiss for the CC lawsuit against me by my credit union/former employer. Here's the post and it includes a link to the judge's order:

http://maderpacker.com/credit-card-cases-can-be-beat/

I have no affiliation with the blogger.

This sounds EXACTLY like my own case, at least as far as the exhibits are concerned. I'm going to file a motion to dismiss and see what happens.

Guest usctrojanalum

Eh, that's not really a win for the defendant there.  If you read the order Discover bank gets 20 days to make the appropriate changes and file an amended complaint

A dismissal is only a win if it is "with prejudice." That means they cannot re-file the case. Not the situation here, as was pointed out, they have 20 days to fix their mistakes. This is common procedure. Also, the judge must have never done a credit card case before, agreements are never signed, they are generic just as provided in this case. They do not ID the cardholder by name, either.