Lots of collection agencies in Idaho

admin

It's not the number - it's the Chutzpah. Just look at the CA's in and near Buffalo NY. Not many of them but they sure attract attention. Obviously Idaho needs a lot of CA's - Now the question is - how many CIC and DB members are in Idaho?

I had an attorney tell me that Buffalo was the capital of collections industry. From what I understand the collections industry has one of the highest employee turnover rates of any occupation. That probably explains why they do so much robo signing. Someone works there for six months and they use their signature for a few years, or until they are exposed by an FDCPA case! :-)=

I'm sure a lot of those 40K are people operating out of their basements or garages. 

If you watch the documentaries on debt collection, most of the turn over is due to the fact that most people either refuse to break the law and leave or refuse to break the law and hence cannot make the numbers needed to remain employed. It is a high pressure environment on the collection floor.

If you watch the documentaries on debt collection, most of the turn over is due to the fact that most people either refuse to break the law and leave or refuse to break the law and hence cannot make the numbers needed to remain employed. It is a high pressure environment on the collection floor.

And no doubt a lot of the turnover is due to quite a number of prison parolees in the other cubicles.

• Like 1