Debt Collection Process From the View of the Debt Collectors.

That's a lot of steps but they left one off.

-   Debtor they take for an idiot sues and we close our file but not before doing so much damage is done and the debtor drags the client into litigation under vicarious liability.  

and

-  We pay the debtor a settlement to keep their mouth shut. 

You don't ever lose "Least Sophisticated Consumer" status no matter how sophisticated you are.

They left out the following steps:

* Receive VOD demand from debtor, continue collection efforts, we get sued.

* Debtor notifies us that telephone calls are inconvenient, we continue calling, we get sued.

* Debtor disputes the debt, we don't update our Trade Line in the Credit Bureau, we get sued.

and a host of others ending in "we get sued"

• Like 1

That's a lot of steps but they left one off.

-   Debtor they take for an idiot sues and we close our file but not before doing so much damage is done and the debtor drags the client into litigation under vicarious liability.  

and

-  We pay the debtor a settlement to keep their mouth shut. 

Don't you have a video you should be working on?  Haha

Don't you have a video you should be working on?  Haha

Believe me we're working on it.   I'll give you a sneak preview before the premier.   Your own showing and then you can release a review for others.   Turns out there is just a lot of editing due to most of it being of no interest, but I have not forgotten you, I promise.   :ah:ah:ah:

• Like 1