Help with summons and arb

kcdawg 304

1. Who is the named plaintiff in the suit? Asset Acceptance  LLC ASSIGNEE OF CIT BANK/DELL FINANCIAL SERVIICES

2. What is the name of the law firm handling the suit?FREDERICK J HANNA AND a$$

3. How much are you being sued for?2059.99 & interest of 79.22

4. Who is the original creditor? DELL FINANCIAL

5. How do you know you are being sued? SUMMONS

6. How were you served? IN PERSON SHERIFF

7. Was the service legal as required by your state?YES

Process Service Requirements by State - Summons Complaint

8. What was your correspondence (if any) with the people suing you before you think you were being sued?NONE

9. What state and county do you live in?GEORGIA

10. When is the last time you paid on this account? 2011

11. What is the SOL on the debt?6 YEARS

Statute of Limitations on Debts

12. What is the status of your case? SUMMONS

13. Have you disputed the debt with the credit bureaus NO

14. Did you request debt validation before the suit was filed? NO

15. How long do you have to respond to the suit?30 DAYS

16. What evidence did they send with the sUMMONS? NONE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        17 The complaints are:(1) Defendant resides in this county and is subject to jurisdiction ,gives my address (2) Defendant is indebted to plaintiff int the amount of 2,059.99 as prinicpal and 79.22 in interest, (3)  Principal and interest are past due and defendant refuses to pay,Whereforee plantiff demands judgement against defendant in principal  sum of 2.059.99,interest of 79.22 and court costs of 255.00. I need help with the answers and also want to mtc arbitration with the answers.This is due by Friday so i appreciate any and all responses.(Yes,i waited till last minute)

What year was the alleged account opened?

I believe in the Cit agreements, it says that the consumer only has to pay $125 filing fees with the others costs being paid by the creditor. 

Asset is going to love that!  LOL!  :banana: