Interesting article on California SOL

This part especially.  I mean most contracts are not signed, they are expressed by using the card.  I am assumed written means signed?

According to California Code of Civil Procedure § 337(1), the statute of limitations for a written contract is four years. Under § 339(1), the limit for an oral contract is two years. See the Bills.com resource Collection Laws and the Statute of Limitations for the rules in other states. See alsoHow to Tell Which Statute of Limitations Applies to Your Situation.

This part especially.  I mean most contracts are not signed, they are expressed by using the card.  I am assumed written means signed?

According to California Code of Civil Procedure § 337(1), the statute of limitations for a written contract is four years. Under § 339(1), the limit for an oral contract is two years. See the Bills.com resource Collection Laws and the Statute of Limitations for the rules in other states. See alsoHow to Tell Which Statute of Limitations Applies to Your Situation.

Actually they are signed when you send in the signature card accepting the credit offer or the signed agreement with your bank. If you applied for the card online you will often be required to tick a box which requires a signature or have to sign a document they send you after you have applied online.