Jump to content

What JAMS address to send demand to?


Recommended Posts

JAMS (1920 Main St  #300, Irvine, CA 92614 or jamsadr.com)


At your written request, we will

consider in good faith making a temporary advance

of all or part of your share of any arbitration

fees.If not apply for a fee waiver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.