Where is the post Standing when dealing with JDB?

Uh, the author got pinned. Banned, actually. When you get banned I think all your stuff gets deleted. I wouldn't know, angel that I am. Besides, I have the best recipes, they would never get rid of Bruno.

I still see posts from Colt ......... along with posts from LegalEagle .......... the only two posters that I've known to be banned.

Both posters whom I greatly admire BTW, not only for their expertise but for their audacity.

I know the owners of this board can choose to run it the way they see fit but, I take umbrage to the banning of these two great resources to the community.

Not if it's here, it never gets a chance to breathe. Chianti has rights, you know. It has a right to be silent and look good next to the Eggplant Parmesan. Bruno is waging a battle right now, as a matter of fact, against a rather delicious vintage. Tuesday, as I recall. More later, we'll see who wins on appeal. This could go all the way to the Supreme Court, where I think either Flo, Mary, or Diana will render a decision.

• 2 weeks later...

I still see posts from Colt ......... along with posts from LegalEagle .......... the only two posters that I've known to be banned.

Both posters whom I greatly admire BTW, not only for their expertise but for their audacity.

I know the owners of this board can choose to run it the way they see fit but, I take umbrage to the banning of these two great resources to the community.

Why were Coltfan and LegalEagle banned? Is it permanent?

Are we ever gonna see the video now?

• 7 months later...

I need a little help here being sued by two different sets of lawyers, on two different accounts.

1. A law firm in Seattle who claim to be representing Discover Bank, yet in their paperwork they provide no proof of my contract with Discover Bank they do not even provide the actual full account number from Discover Bank. This account was with another debt collector and they claim to have returned it to discover.

2. Suttell in wa. Representing Citibank one an award in arbitration here in Oregon, which I have filed a trial de novo. They did not prove standing.

My question is how do I know if it's a law firm actually working for the original creditor or a law firm who is actually a collector because both of these companies on their websites call themselves collectors.