Can anyone give me the federal rules of evidence on the business hearsay rule?

Ive been looking and cant find it.  I specifically want the one that says defendant is entitled to receive copies of the records affiant is going to testify to.  I found rule 803, but I can't find the part that says defendant is allowed to examine, etc. I can only find that hearsay can be admitted if they have testimony stating the records were kept and maintained in the usual coarse of business. Thanks!

Federal rules of evidence deal with admissibility of evidence, not with production of documents. Parties are required to disclose the documents they intend to use to support their claims or defenses under Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(1)(A)(ii):

a copy—or a description by category and location—of all documents, electronically stored information, and tangible things that the disclosing party has in its possession, custody, or control and may use to support its claims or defenses, unless the use would be solely for impeachment;

If you want anything else, you need to ask for it through interrogatories, requests for production and depositions.