Credit repair and collection removal questions

mojojojo_1

Good afternoon helpful forum folks.

It seems everyone situation is a little different and i have had a lot of general advice, sometimes conflicting with others.

I hope to receive some specific information to help me, by posting my situation.

credit as of april 6 

Equifax 535

transunion 536

experian 649

open

2 month of pos history car loan

40 month pos history bofa card

21 month pos history bofa card

14 month pos history cap one

collection

cavalry portfolio collection customer disp acct BOFA last reported            3/13$16,501

CFS 2 inc collection customer disp acct US BANK last reported                3/13  $9,917

collection ATT last reported                                                                       3/13  $836

collection DS Waters last reported                                                             5/09  $274

Nordstrom FSB Charge off disp rptd rslvd- consumer disagrees legally pd in full for balance last reported 4/13

My goal is to buy a house in September under FHA

My Questions-

I disputed everything and it looks like Nordstrom agrees to the dispute, but is is still on my report. Is this still hurting my score, and if so what should i do?

DS Waters has not reported in 4 years, should I still try to pay for delete?

What steps can I take next, would the 623 method make sense?

I had about 15 credit inquiries for my car loan and it is a new trade line. I was told that looking at your credit for the best deal would group the pulls to not negatively hurt my score. Yet my transunion score dropped 40 points. Were they wrong about multiple pulls and will my score go back up?

Any recommendations for my specific situation? 

Thank you so much in advance

My Questions-

I disputed everything and it looks like Nordstrom agrees to the dispute, but is is still on my report. Is this still hurting my score, and if so what should i do?

What do you mean they agree to dispute?  It's being reported as disputed?

DS Waters has not reported in 4 years, should I still try to pay for delete?

You mean it's not on your credit report?  If so, you're done with this. 

What steps can I take next, would the 623 method make sense?

On what account?

I had about 15 credit inquiries for my car loan and it is a new trade line. I was told that looking at your credit for the best deal would group the pulls to not negatively hurt my score. Yet my transunion score dropped 40 points. Were they wrong about multiple pulls and will my score go back up?

Credit inquiries due to car shopping should not affect your score as much as other ones.  All inquiries within a 30 day period count as one.  

On the nordstrom account it shows this exactly on my credit report

"NORDSTROM FSB 04/13 07/07 06/07 1000 REV 09 70 1 1 2

B #8222547227 CHARGE ACCOUNT 999999999999

PO BOX 6555 XPN 01 (EFX,TRU) 999999999999

ENGLEWOOD CO 80155

CHARGE OFF DISP RPTD RSLVD−CONSUMER DISAGREES 03/13 9 02/13 9

(800) 964−1800 LEGALLY PD IN FULL FOR < BALANCE "

DS waters collection is on my credit report- it is last reported on 5/09. everyother collection shows the collection last reported as of last month. I feel like the collections that are reporting monthly may be causing more damage.

I would like to do the 623 method with the two larger accounts below. would i send it to the original creditor or the collection agency-

cavalry portfolio collection customer disp acct BOFA last reported 3/13$16,501

CFS 2 inc collection customer disp acct US BANK last reported 3/13 $9,917

Thank you!

I think 623 method is in your future.  

Just becuase the collections are reporting monthly it won't affect your score.  The only way it would affect your score is if you a) got them off B) showed them as paid. Have you thought about pay for delete?