Late responce.

champcheermom

So I disputed and requested verification from Bank of America accounts over 30 days ago. These accounts the CBs stated the information was verified. Bank of American NEVER responded to my initial letters for verification of these accounts. I sent another letter stating it is past the 30 days and they still have not verified these accounts. What next? If they do not responde to these letters should I send copies of all the letters sent to the Credit Bureus and ask they have it removed? OR Ask how did they verify the information when BANK of AMERICA will not even respond to me?

Thanks

For a validation request, the CA or JDB is not required to respond.  But, if your request was sent within the 30 days after they first communicate with you, then they are not allowed to try to collect any further until after they do respond.

Did you send the validation request within 30 days?  Did you get proof of sending it?  Did you get proof they received it?

• 2 weeks later...

So I disputed and requested verification from Bank of America accounts over 30 days ago. These accounts the CBs stated the information was verified. Bank of American NEVER responded to my initial letters for verification of these accounts. I sent another letter stating it is past the 30 days and they still have not verified these accounts. What next? If they do not responde to these letters should I send copies of all the letters sent to the Credit Bureus and ask they have it removed? OR Ask how did they verify the information when BANK of AMERICA will not even respond to me?

Thanks

Ok this is the second topic you have posted about Bank of America.  or first.  so let me just ask a couple questions.  

Did a collection agency contact you about a debt to BoA, or are you trying to work on a negative BoA tradeline?  (the collection agency may put BoA on their letterhead)  Because the answers are different. 

I think she is doing the 623 method, not debt validation.  Correct

I think she is doing the 623 method, not debt validation.  Correct?

Yes I am using the 623 method. I sent out another round of letters request an investigation of the BOA account on the report the first week of April. I haven't received anything except the green cards. The next step is to threaten a lawsuit? Has anybody succeeded in having the file removed through the 623 method?

BOA was listed on my husband's credit report as being a negative account. I am finding out more and more information that my husband did receive as I go through paper work. He did get a 1099c in 2010 and he filed in on his taxes for the BOA account.

Ok this is the second topic you have posted about Bank of America.  or first.  so let me just ask a couple questions.  

Did a collection agency contact you about a debt to BoA, or are you trying to work on a negative BoA tradeline?  (the collection agency may put BoA on their letterhead)  Because the answers are different.