Need help?

My mother living another state with my brother.But after the death of my mother and brother i am the person who get their property legally.I just want to ask that i have to call a lawyer in that state or i use services of lawyer in my own state.Because my mother's lawyer ignoring me.

My mother living another state with my brother.But after the death of my mother and brother i am the person who get their property legally.I just want to ask that i have to call a lawyer in that state or i use services of lawyer in my own state.Because my mother's lawyer ignoring me.

It would be cheaper for you to have an attorney in the state where all of the paperwork needs to be filed.

If you get one in your own state...you will have to pay for travel time for your attorney..that could add up fee's real quick.

Just my opinion.

Probate court is who you will be dealing with...

You could call them and see if anything has been scheduled.

Sorry for your loss of mother and brother.  :(