Phone Call From Royal Solutions

RSB

Is Royal Solutions a legal/law office?  They called and left a threat of pending charges, and a court date, if the phone call was not returned to the plaintiff's office. (for my daughter's old room mate..who moved)

That number is 866-611-6360.

Thank you.

Send them a "Cease and Desist" Letter ---- Certified Mail Return Receipt....

For a Sample - google up Consumer Law Inc. San Jose (Frederick Schwinn) ---this works effectively to stop them from further phone calls!  (I would have posted a link but my google search seem to have problems).

Wish you the best,

homeschool mom

• Like 1

Probably a bunch of violations, and a good law suit starting point. Record the message on cd or something and call a lawyer.

Yes, that's what I thought. They are not a law office for a plaintiff, they left a personal message for someone who does not live here, and threats of pending charges. They did not send a letter, to my address, as far as I know...they only called.