No Plaintiff at the Case Management Conference

So just when the judge was going to apply sanctions to the plaintiff for not showing up, the clerk mentioned that this type of collections case had to be transferred to another county courthouse.   Weird thing is that I had even spoken to the plaintiff's attorney a week before as part of M & C and they had mailed me a form stating that some rent-a-lawyer was going to be calling-in instead of attending.

So now my case is in limbo as the judge.  The judge stated that they're going to refer the case back to the plaintiff...so as of now...there's no court date.  I do have to work on the discovery that they sent me about two weeks ago..

If you sent a BOP, look at 1111girl's thread for some good discovery responses.

I've used 1111girl's posts to get ideas on how to respond to other discovery requests I had.  Unfortunately, this current case is not a typical collection case and I can not use a BOP.  In this case, I'm fighting a breach of contract with an OC due to non-payment of a stipulation for entry of judgment.