Bama 154


Recommended Posts

I never received a outcome of a judgment from almost a year ago. As of yesterday I found out the  outcome as I have 10 days to compel  Post Judgment Discovery I may have 2 days left as I never received anything in the mail til the judge sent a order to compel. I have not been given credit on money I have attorney  when we had court last year I provided the receipts to the judge. Come to find out she granted the attorney his judgment $2027.92, his court cost fee $307.00, and he said he had to pay attorney fees of $709.00 that he sent his partner he works with in his office to court. From the first day I walked in the attorney office I wanted to be reimbursed attorney fees from my ex I made this clear from the first day. I only got $1000.00 but better then nothing. Attorney didn't follow lied took the money think he work something out with my ex. I am not being threaten I will be arrested and lose my house. I just want this to be done. I am going to upload a statement attorney summited to court he made up all these fees but what can I do.   I am the defendant.


Has Balance on first line 265.70 this was paid 8/10/2011( should have had a credit)


He is claiming hours10.4 at $195.00  $2028.00


Legal assistant $156.00


Legal research, travel, coping, phone, postage   $78.22


Then I paid $500.00 10/11/11 ( should be credit)


How is $2027.92 still owned from me and he told the judge this. I gave the receipts.


Claim should be $1496.52 last year at court. Then judge gave him the $1000.00 my ex agreed to pay. I had to sign over to the court so that bring it down to $496.52 balance.


What can I do I want this over I will agree to pay $496.52 to have this crooked attorney out of my life.

att pay 3.PDF

Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to repost this in the forum "is there a lawyer in the house" so people can better help you.  You can file a motion to vacate, give your reasons.  They have to be reasons like you were never served for default judgement, etc.  I don't understand though, you gave the judge receipts, does that mean you already went to court on this matter and the judge ruled against you? If that is the case, your best bet would be to call the attorney and try to settle this without him making a lein. Offer him the 500 bucks and see if he will take it to satisfy the judgement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.