MF LLC corporate observation...

I was just reading and perusing other MF LLC threads and came upon something of potential value, or something completely frivolous or insignificant. in a thread titled "A Midland Funding (JDB) vs. Me post" a post by hueypilot zapped my attention. S/He stated that MF LLC as a "Midland Funding, LLC being a California Company." In my summons, they listed themselves as, "a Foreign Company" licensed in my state. Maybe of significance or not, I don't know, but it could portend a slight (and maybe valuable) change in sublime tactics.   Any thoughts?

@buckoff

It's not a biggie.  There's no one exact way to write a complaint.  It simply must e in compliance with the court rules  The reason for the difference in your complaint and the other one could be the attorneys who wrote the complaints. 

In Montana, Midland would be a foreign company.  However, if your state requires licensing by out-of-state CAs, check to make sure they're licensed.

Good point and good advice. I had already checked licensing requirements when all of this started as their initial complaint claimed that they were legally licensed to do business here. The State does not require a CA to get a license, but the SoS web page states that, "The State strongly suggests that CAs operating within the State of MT to register with the SoS office." (to paraphrase).