HELLO ALL , FIRST TIME ON HERE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR I CAME HOME AND FOUND A LAWSUIT FOR AN OLD DEBT. THE LAWSUIT HAD AN OLD ADDRESS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTY THAT WAS 8 YEARS OLD .I OBTAINED A COPY OF MY CR AND THERE WAS THIS ALLEGED DEBT NOW OWNED BY A CREDIT CARD SOLUTIONS CO. SENT OF A VALIDATION LETTER CERTIFIED TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT . NO REPLY DISPUTE WITH CR WHO DELETED IT . CONTACTED THE BBB WHO SENT ME A LETTER STATING THAT AFTER SEVERAL CONTACT ATTEMPS AND NO REPLY THEY WILL FILE THE CASE AS CLOSED . THE BBB HAD PUT MY EMAIL ON THE CONTACT INFO AND A FEW WEEKS LATER I GET AN EMAIL FROM AN ATTOURNEY THAT STATES THEY ARE REPRESENTING CCC AND CALL THE OFFICE TO AVOID ADDITIONAL LEGAL COSTS . I RECEIVED 3 MORE EMAILS FROM THEM INCLUDING A PROOF OF SERVICE WITH NO COURT STAMP ON IT I CALLED THE COURT AND THEY SAID THERE WAS NO POS TO THE LAWSUIT . THE POS WAS A LOAD OF BULL WE LIVE ON A MOUNTAIN TRAIL AND NOBODY AROUND HERE LOOKS LIKE THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE RECEIVED IT . ONE MORE THING I FOUND THE LAWSUIT IN MARCH THIS YEAR IT WAS FILED JULY LAST YEAR . I DID FILE AN ANSWER. SORRY TO HAVE GONE ON A BIT BUT THIS IS AFIRST FOR LAWSUIT AND FORUM . ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS ANYONE?

Let me move this to the legal forum.   And No ALL CAPS!  ;)

First off, Calif has a four year SOL. You said this was several years old! That means your probably safe and this outfit is trying to scare you into making a payment to restart the SOL, or to get some money out of you. Proceed with caution.

If you use all caps, that usually means your screaming at someone. Admin suggest you type normally with paragraph breaks as I have done here.

Ok sorry about that ,anyway they filed the lawsuit a couple of months before the sol kicked in .

You say you came home,,,,where were you? was it active duty military? I hope so, you can burn them good if it was.

Welcome,

there was another cic member whose lawsuit had no pos and calawyer made a comment about it. Here: http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/320299-summons-from-mandarich-for-cach-llc/

There are some questions you should answer so that we can help you. Here: http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/242744-qs-to-answer-when-posting-in-this-forum-please-read/

And any Junk Debt Buyer (JDB) is beatable...

Hello , Another thing I wonder about is that on the lawsuit it says chase bank uas na [ the issuer ] issued a credit card in defendants name. In fact the card was issued by WMU whos company was bought by chase after the card was issued.

Hello , Another thing I wonder about is that on the lawsuit it says chase bank uas na [ the issuer ] issued a credit card in defendants name. In fact the card was issued by WMU whos company was bought by chase after the card was issued.

It will be hard for jdb to prove assignment from wamu to chase to them. Just won exactly that type of scenario. Just scrutinize every piece of document you receive. For example, jdb tried to submit a chase manhattan card agreement and not a chase bank card agreement.

Hth

Thank You for that ,the only thing I have ever received is the filed lawsuit I found on the drive with an address from 8 years ago in another county. Lawsuit found in Mar 2013 filed July 2012 and thats it.

If it was lying in your drive, check the process servers affidavit, if he/she states on the affidavit that they had good personal service then he/she lied that's abuse of process.

Thankyou.The process server states she handed it to a female , blond , 5 feet two and about 21 . We live on a mountain trail and there is no one around us that looks like that never mind at our abode.