One in three CB removed an innacurate loan now what?

I was listed as a co borrower on a credit line with my ex wife attached to a credit union checking account. We are now divorcing. I never signed for the loan and recently asked the credit union for verification of my signature, all that was sent was a letter stating I was added in July 2006. I disputed the account reporting with Equifax and received a removal confirmation. I then disputed with the other two and received confirmation that the account was reporting correctly. Now what do I do?

Ask for Method of Verification (MOV). This is to make sure they actually contacted the CU and the CU in fact verified the account. You'd be surprised to see how many times CBs verify accounts based on their own or third party databases.

I think TX laws would apply since you are a TX resident now.

Along with my request for debt validation, I make it clear that I am also disputing the account, so when they are contacted by the CBs or when they update the tradeline, they have to report it is disputed.