Does deleting a very old account hurt your score

I am not a guru on this credit score thing at all.

I have a US dept of education account that was first reported in 1999, it shows $0 balance, refinanced. Would it hurt my score to have it removed for being over 7 years old.

I also have a Chase account that shows a zero balance, date opened 04/01/2007, charge off, date of last activity has N/A ,,I have talked to the bank on this one and they have said they cannot find their records on it. This was a secured loan for 1500 backed up by a cd for the same amount,,,when I moved i cased in the cd and had them pay the loan off. I was wondering if challenging this may get it removed.

i also have a capital one cc that I pay the balance on every month like clock work, they even report it as pays as agreed, but equifax lists it my negative accounts. They also have my date of last payment as 11/2012 which is wrong, I just paid it last month. It should show this.

I also have a Chase account that shows a zero balance, date opened 04/01/2007, charge off, date of last activity has N/A ,,I have talked to the bank on this one and they have said they cannot find their records on it. This was a secured loan for 1500 backed up by a cd for the same amount,,,when I moved i cased in the cd and had them pay the loan off. I was wondering if challenging this may get it removed.

You should be able to get that removed.  If they verify, you can do an MOV on them.  

I am not a guru on this credit score thing at all.

I have a US dept of education account that was first reported in 1999, it shows $0 balance, refinanced. Would it hurt my score to have it removed for being over 7 years old.

Yes, that would probably hurt to have it removed.  It will eventually fall off anyways.