Target Sale to TD

Any thoughts on this situation, anyone?

Sued by Target for $10K.  Went thru 2 JDC's first, then sued on "Open Account and Account Stated."  I filed a MTD and invoked Rule 1130, quoted case law.  JDC had one piece of paper and said, "We have records!".  Judge denied the MTD.  That was mid February.  I then filed a Motion for a More Definitive Statement within the time frame.  Haven't heard anything since, but the Red Card sale to TD was final in March, also.

Could that influence what the JDC does or does one have nothing to do with the other?

Thank you.

Any thoughts on this situation, anyone?

Sued by Target for $10K.  Went thru 2 JDC's first, then sued on "Open Account and Account Stated."  I filed a MTD and invoked Rule 1130, quoted case law.  JDC had one piece of paper and said, "We have records!".  Judge denied the MTD.  That was mid February.  I then filed a Motion for a More Definitive Statement within the time frame.  Haven't heard anything since, but the Red Card sale to TD was final in March, also.

Could that influence what the JDC does or does one have nothing to do with the other?

Thank you.

Did Target ever sell your account to a JDB (Junk Debt Buyer) or did they just hire a CA (Collection Agency) to pursue you? 

This is what we are dealing with right now. Target sold all of their collections to TD Bank. The amended complaint was filed and approved by the judge as a "corrected" complaint to the right name for plaintiff. I still believe its not a correction as they sold the alleged account and now it's an entirely different party to the action. I think they should have been forced to file a complaint with TD as the plaintiff. (I'm certain others will disagree but it just seems lazy to just change it to another party midway through a case)