gwheelock915

Coltfan Dep. Release Party

To use your analogy, Humpty Dumpty may not own the debt or have proof of assignment but you don't have to call him fat.

Classic! I love it.

Maybe it's time to close this one out; nothing good can come from it now. I believe we'll all take something from it, with no further need to be exposed to the antics.

Off to work.

• Like 3

I said NOTHING here that I did not say directly to CF on the other board.  The difference is CF knows this board exists and can come over here anytime he wants or send his minions like you.  

The difference is CF knows that the Bar Association rules prevent this attorney from defending herself and therefore it is WAY out of line for him to disparage her reputation KNOWING she can't defend herself against the attack.  

Actually he cannot because he was banned.  He may be able to see what you say but he can't respond.  Also agree with what @Flyerfan said. 

Personally I don't know you but I have to agree with @Spikey above.  Your posts on this topic do seem bit aggressive and negative.  In fact, almost seems like you are pro-debt collector.  Maybe I am wrong, I haven't reviewed other posts you made on other topics but just from your analogy makes me believe you look at people on these boards are "deadbeats".  Again, I could be off base there but just the vibe I get reading your posts here.

Also with @HotWheels96 maybe its time to let this discussion end.  Seems to be counter productive now.

• Like 2

Actually he cannot because he was banned.  He may be able to see what you say but he can't respond.  Also agree with what @Flyerfan said. 

Personally I don't know you but I have to agree with @Spikey above.  Your posts on this topic do seem bit aggressive and negative.  In fact, almost seems like you are pro-debt collector.  Maybe I am wrong, I haven't reviewed other posts you made on other topics but just from your analogy makes me believe you look at people on these boards are "deadbeats".  Again, I could be off base there but just the vibe I get reading your posts here.

Also with @HotWheels96 maybe its time to let this discussion end.  Seems to be counter productive now.

It isn't that I am pro-debt collector but that I am pro-knowledge,  I believe it is misleading to ONLY give newbies fighting this battle the consumer side of it.  If you give them the debt collector perspective and options then they are better prepared for much of what a debt collector might throw at them.

One mod on here set it best:  I am like the doctor who tells you what you NEED to hear even if it isn't what you want to hear.  i.e.  they tell you that you should lose 75 pounds when you want to hear 25.  

If you read what I post it isn't that I say "just pay" or don't fight but to go in with your eyes wide open.  There are too many novices on boards that tell people "Just file this, make sure it says that, and they will fold."  

Well that isn't always true and it doesn't work in every court in every jurisdiction.  The one thing I almost NEVER see recommended (and is HIGHLY effective) is go sit in your local court and watch a half or full day of debt cases.  Then you get a feel for what gets argued, what the court will challenge when presented, and what to be ready for.  

I had no idea CF was banned over here.  It does explain A LOT.  Quite frankly he should be banned over there too but he is one of their primary poster children for the site so it won't happen.  

Okay folks, before this gets too far out of hand...I think we've heard enough of this subject.

This thread is done.  Go to debtorboards if you want to continue.

• Like 7