Sign in to follow this  
stormy10

looking for a template to answer to a request for production..

being sued by UNIfund CCR,NA i've done pretty good so far reading the boards and online stuff , now i already filled out a answer form for  their request for admissions, i still have a request for production and form interrogatories to fill out but i'm looking for forms for these two so i can fill them out online and print does anyone have a template for these for california civil courts ..if you do i appreciate the link or form ..

Thanks stormy p

also any advice on how to answer interrogatories would be useful too.. 

actually there is not a template.  You can use numbered legal paper, I think word has one, then make your paper look like ones you have received.  This has been a question asked by many from california, calawyer says use the number legal paper..

Thank you, i figured that out just yesterday ,i decided to download pleading paper and fill it in myself since their is no Response for Production of Documents but thanks for taking the time to find that out for me...Do you know if their is a form to answer interrogatories or do i need to use the pleading paper again . and if someone has put up answers to interrogatories that can be used in answering ....

Thanks again Shellieh