what does this mean?

mrflip09

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com®.

We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO® score report as your report at Equifax does not meet the minimum scoring criteria. If you were using a credit card, it was not charged.

If you have not already done so, you may want to try ordering your credit report from the other national credit bureau - TransUnion.In addition, your non traditional credit data may be reported to alternative credit reporting agencies and Fair Isaac Credit Services, Inc. can help you get access to this information if present.

Please call Fair Isaac Credit Services at 1-866-838-3427 to obtain a copy of your Fair Isaac Credit Services consumer report.This report does not include a score.To expedite the call, please specify to the representative that you are interested in obtaining a copy of your Fair Isaac Credit Services consumer report.

For any additional questions regarding myFICO.com, please call myFICO.com customer service at 1-800-319-4433 Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 6:00PM or Saturday 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST.

Thank you

myFICO Customer Care

I've never seen this before - very odd.  Have you pulled your credit reports at annualcreditreport.com?  There could just be a lack of information on you in the databases.  

yeah i pulled them like in january! so i doubt i can use that site again without paying!