Jump to content

What Can I Do About A Garnishment After Vacated Judgement


Recommended Posts

I'm in Michigan and I have a question about getting back monies that were garnished after a default judgement was vacated. Is this eligible for a lawsuit as well? How would I go about doing so?


I just got back from pretrial and the judge said that everything was good on their part and to go to a final pretrial would be pointless because I would lose and he gave me the option, assuming jdb is willing to do this, to receive whatever difference there was between the judgement amount and amount collected which is about $400.


I'm 99% sure they were in the wrong for collecting on a vacated judgment but I'm unsure on how to go about it.


Thanks in advance for all your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.